Blog Mega Revive~!!!

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Oh my God. It has been almost 3 years since I last update or touch or have any connection with my poor pitiful lonely blog. I am sowwie!! I just lost the interest in blogging after that with all my exams, thesis and FYPs. :/

So, allow me to give you a brief walk through of my last 3 years:

I had my final semester of Advanced Diploma after that semester break. Was rushing my thesis and FYP. Presentations. Exam to prepare. Since this was already the last semester of the last year of my course, flunking it and not being able to graduate with my friends is the last thing I have in mind.


After that semester, we have quite a long break before going over to UK for the Summer top-up program where we will spend a semester (3 months) there. It was the best time ever~!! I managed to go for a 3 weeks Europe trip too! Will blog more on the travel soon~


After that 4 months of enjoyment, it was time to head back to reality. Why? Cause I have spent almost all of my savings on that 4 months (majority of the money started flying during the Europe trip) so it was time to come back and get a job to mend my full-of-holes pockets. So bye bye holiday, it was really nice being able to know you and hello, working life! 


So working life, I have heard alot of good and bad things about you. I was curious of the working life I'll be facing too at that time... Now that I have been working for 1.5 years, I felt blessed to have the chance to work at the company that I was hired at. Got the chance to met alot of great people with good environment. People who inspires. People who are selfless. Manage to learn alot too. It was really an eye opening experience. I ish glad~


During my 1.5 years of work, I did went on a couple of holidays too. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy me a dull girl. I strongly standby that quote/idiom! Despite having such an awesome workplace, stress is inevitable so vacations to the rescue~!! :P I had been to Taiwan and Japan so far. Will definitely blog more about my experience there and share some travel tips and tricks for traveling alone (without opting for tour packages/tour guide)


So that is all for now. My mega revival blog post. Ahh it felt good to start blogging again. I missed my onion heads so much! Glad to see them back in action on my blog~


PS: its football season. The season of World Cup~!!! Honestly speaking, I am not a fan of football and I have not watched a single match since the opening ceremony. Still, I took the time to mention this because... I wanna unleash my mini team of onion head football players~!! rawr! 

No comments:

Delcious Icecream

advertisements

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID